Projects Reports - Projects Detail reports
There are a number of reports available to you under the Role Center > Projects Reports.
Projects Detail Reports
Active Projects: Run this report to get a list of projects where the status is set to Active.
Milestones: Run this report to get a list of milestones for all projects.
Project - Journal - run this report to review the project journal entries.
Task Detail Ledger: run this report to see detailed postings by task.
Subcontractor Payment Requests: run this report to view all Subcontractor Payment Requests.
Project Summary Reports
Profit Summary: Run this report to view a profit summary by project. Fields include: Completion Date, Budget Price, Invoiced Price, Project Cost, and Profit %.
Task Summary: Run this report to view a profit summary by task.
Labor Summary: Run this report to see Resource labor summary information.
Revenue Summary: Run this report to view Revenue by project.
Task Revenue Summary: Run this report to see profit based on recognized revenue by task.
Project Billed to Date: Run this report to view all billed lines on projects to date.
- Contract Task Summary: Run this report to view project summary information by Contract Task. Fields include: Budget Cost, Budget Price, Total Cost, Total Price, and Overall Completion %.
Budget Comparison: Run this report to compare results for different budget versions.
Budget Quantity: Run this report to see budget quantity by project.
Suggested Billing: Run this report to show items ready to invoice by project. Items that appear on this report can include chargeable expenses or timesheet entries, for example. Fields include:
- Budget Price
- Usage (price)
- Amount to Invoice
- Planned Scheduled Billings
- Amount to Invoice.
- The results are further segregated by Time & Material versus Scheduled billings invoices.
Unbilled Report: Run this report to show all items unbilled by project. Unbilled items can include, for example, transactions which were previously partially billed. Use this report to view projects which contain unbilled transactions.
Sales Retention: Run this report to view sales retention entries. Sales retention entries are generated from posted sales invoices where a retention percentage is specified in Create Retention option is selected before posting. To create retention on a sales invoice, navigate to:
- Navigate to Sales Invoices and create a sales invoice.
- Enter a percentage to retain in the Retention % field.
- Once the invoice is complete, select Actions >Functions > Calculate Retention.
- a new line with a description of "Retention For:..." is added to the sales invoice for the retention percentage entered and appears as a negative or offset to the original invoice amount.
- Once the sales invoice is posted, the retention line will appear on the Sales Retention report.
Non-Posted Scheduled Billings: Run this report to show all scheduled billings that have not yet been posted.
Projects Without Invoice Setup: Run this report to show any project that does not have invoice setup completed.
Timesheet Report: Run this report to review Resource Timesheets.
Timesheet Approval Report: Run this report to review timesheet approval information. You can use the Status field to review which level of approval the timesheet is awaiting approval on, and the Approved Layer field to determine which level of approval has already occurred.
Timesheet Chargeable vs. Non-Chargeable: Run this report to compare resource chargeable vs. non-chargeable timesheet data.
Expense Sheet Reports
Project Expense Details: Run this report to view project expense details.
Approved Expenses: Run this report to view approved expenses by resource.
Approved Expenses MC: Run this report to view approved expenses Multi-Currency by resource.